Random Photographs
Photos capture the essence of life. It is a way of creating memories. This set of skill and art of presentation comes easily to very few of us. It is a hard skill to master especially if you don't have the right tools at your disposal. In this era where every other guy owns a DSLR and has a facebook/instagram page for photography I feel it is my time now to share some of my photos.
My parents owned a lot of photo albums. They made sure to capture all important events that occur in the family and save those memories so that after a few years we can look at it and smile. Our generation has slowly moved on to era of digital photography wherein we have cameras in our pocket and we capture literally everyday of our life. It is now difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. So I thought I should save some of my best photographs so that it is safe and easy to access. I also don't want my photos to go unnoticed, hence this is my attempt at showing off my skills.
Before you proceed I wish to caution you that I'm not a professional photographer and all images are taken from mobile phone cameras. It will be quite visible in some the the low resolution photos. But my point here is not to prove that I'm a good photographer but to capture the memories associated with these photos.
I wish to make it a series of posts so that I can add some as and when I capture new photos. I also plan to group them together so that it makes some sense.
I will post some the photos of birds and animals first. A word of caution - This isn't wild-life photography. This is just a attempt to capture candid photos of animals/plants, some of them in captivity.
Note: No Animal/Plants/Birds/Humans/Robots were harmed during the process.
1) You don't mess with the deer.
 |
| This guy is ready to take me on. |
Next time you want to take a photo of a deer you ask the deer first.
 |
| now that's better. |
This was taken at the cauvery nisargadhama in coorg.
2)This guys wants to welcome you to the blog with traditional Indian 'Namaskara/Vanakkam/Namaste'.
 |
| hey intruder |
 |
| Namaskara/vanakkam! |
I don't remember the place where it was taken. I apologize for the low resolution image, you can't expect better quality from old phones.
4) Getting ready to swim.
 |
getting ready for a bath on a monday morning
|
 |
| someone is fed up of these early morning bath |
This was taken at the Karanji lake in mysuru, sometime in 2010/2011.
some more from karanji lake.
 |
| well what is this, a hen? I don't know you tell me! |
 |
| signing off with the national bird, Peacock. |
5) Sunday feast @ Mumbai!
 |
| pigeons having a feast! |
Well this I thought this iconic monument at the financial capital of India was popular among human tourists only but I was proved wrong by the pigeons.
6) Team work. some more monkey business
 |
| I can't do it alone.. |
 |
| I'll keep a watch you go get it! |
 |
| That's team work at display folks. |
I took this somewhere near the bandipur tiger reserve near mysuru.
7) Master Oogway and others at the Madras crocodile foundation.
 |
| Master Oogway! |
 |
| Master Oogway shoos away the unexpected intruder. |
 |
| who told you that the zoo is only for human visitors.. |
 |
| I'm here to see some of the bigger folks of my kind... |
 |
| There you go..the big fella.. |
 |
| Nice place to rest. |
 |
| Grand master alligator having a word with his teenage disciples the mutant ninja turtles |
8) Caught in the web @ Waynad, Kerala
 |
| The original web |
 |
| no one escapes this.. |
9)Birds taking flight
 |
| Eagle in flight mode |
 |
| ready to take flight... |
10) some more random stuff
 |
| on top of the world |
 |
| A snake in the park... @ Bengaluru |
 |
| Crawling out to see the light of my camera phone..@Goa |
 |
| Golden duck? na just a dirty white duck @ yediur lake park |
 |
| Peeping through the window.. a pigeon @ M G Road Bangalore |
11) Random Tree Pics
 |
| A scary looking tree near Gopalswamy betta, Karnataka |
 |
| some random stuff |
 |
| some more random stuff |
 |
flowers @yediur lake park ,bangalore
|
 |
| flowers @yediur lake park ,bangalore |
 |
| The leaning tree of India at its glory! |
I hope the post was entertaining and worth your time. Stay tuned for more...
Very nice design of themes and nice photographs.
ReplyDeleteHappy for you bro 😊